Updated: Apr 8
We are open for submissions for issue 8 now! Send your work related to the theme of 'conservation' to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short ready-to-print bio by March 28th at midnight.
You can send pieces that refer to conservation in all different kinds of ways, we don't like to make our theme too pigeonholed.
We accept all types of art but if you are sending in a video it must be public on youtube or email it to us and we can chat more! Wetransfer is a great option for sending big files.
Feel free to email us any questions or submit a form here.
We are also always looking for up and coming creators, writers, musicians etc so if you think that is you please send us an email so we can chat more about potentially featuring you!
Important things to note
- Maximum word count for articles is 800 words
- Maximum word count for short stories is 1500 words.
- Please send all work you wish to submit in one email
- Only send a short ready-to-print bio, not a CV
- Only one of your poems will be published per issue if you are selected
- Send a maximum of 3 poems per issue
- Poems should be a maximum of 40 lines each
- Send a maximum of 3 art pieces per issue
- We accept simultaneous or reprinted work, so long as credit is given to other publishers via your email. You must also have permission from the other publisher.
- If you email us something unrelated to the theme we may not reply to you.
We can't wait to see your creations! To check out some of our previous work just head to the zine tab on this website!