Would you like to be part of our Spring issue on the theme of ‘Blossom’? We are looking for art and writing of all kinds to be a part of the issue and would love to hear from you! Here are some questions to get you started:
Why do things blossom?
How does blossoming work?
When you hear the word blossom, what do you picture?
Can anything other than a flower blossom?
Have you ever blossomed?
Have you ever watched a blossom wilt?
Email email@example.com with your work/proposal and a short (100 words max) ready-to-print bio or submit a form on this website. The deadline for submission is January 22, 2023 at midnight (BST).
Important things to note
- Maximum word count for articles is 800 words
- Maximum word count for short stories is 1500 words.
- Please send all work you wish to submit in one email
- Only send a short ready-to-print bio, not a CV
- Only one of your poems will be published per issue if you are selected
- Send a maximum of 3 poems per issue
- Poems should be a maximum of 40 lines each
- Send a maximum of 3 art pieces per issue
- We accept simultaneous or reprinted work, so long as credit is given to other publishers via your email. You must also have permission from the other publisher.
- If you email us something unrelated to the theme we may not reply to you.
Continue The Voice Editor-In-Chief